Bigcommerce & Microsoft Dynamics AX
Are you having problems integrating Bigcommerce with Microsoft AX?
Use Patchworks to increase your productivity and gain an increased insight into your total business operation. Our software integrates the leading ERP, POS, eCommerce and Marketplace platforms, with ease, to accelerate your business performance.
What’s in it for you?
Patchworks transfers all of your key business data, in real-time, between Bigcommerce and Microsoft AX
- Get started today – Patchworks is externally hosted on our servers and doesn’t require any further coding!
- Expert help – We provide expert consultation to all of our clients. From data mapping to offering advice on best system configuration practices, we will help you to get the most out of your systems
- Save time and money – you can reduce your labour and operational costs with real-time transfer of data and automated order processing
- You want to be able to monitor your complete business operation from your ERP package, but don’t know how to synchronise your data
- You need all new transactions and customer data to be imported directly into Microsoft AX
- You don’t have the time, or man power, to spend duplicating your sales data from one platform to another
Use Patchworks for seamless integration today
- Increase your productivity – real-time data transfer will reduce your labour costs and give you greater insight and control of your total business operation
- Improve your workflow – sync all of your orders, sales and stock levels to maximise customer satisfaction and ensure that you never miss a sale
- Future-proof your business – once integrated you will have greater flexibility to choose from the best-in-breed solutions that meet the needs of your growing business
What will we do?
- Smart Data Mapping to identify your business critical information
- Patchworks SKU cleanse will remove errors in your inventory
Bigcommerce and Microsoft AX integration
- Improved insight and control of your whole business
- Improved productivity with synced orders, sales and stock levels
- Automated order processing and automated sales transactions
- Spend more time growing your business and less time duplicating data