Shopify + Clover Integrations
Wish your Shopify site and Clover POS system would integrate better?
Streamline your system and get the insight your business needs to succeed – Patchworks makes integrating diverse eCommerce, POS, and ERP systems easy.
What’s in it for you?
Patchworks keeps your data flow organised, automated, and optimised so that you get more from Shopify and Clover. You will:
- Cut costs and save time by avoiding paying for expensive custom development
- Save time – our experienced developers can deploy Patchworks quickly
- Get the best advice – we’ve done it all before and knows what works for businesses like yours
- Your online and in-store sales data is split and confusing, making it hard to draw essential insights
- You could change your platforms, but you know these are the right ones for your business
- You don’t want to invest more time and money on custom development that could become outdated as your business expands
Patchworks can seamlessly integrate your systems, allowing you to
- Select the best software for your business – don’t feel restricted by your current system, Patchworks can integrate a huge range of eCommerce, POS, and ERP software
- Expand your business at minimal further expense – use Sage & Xero accounting software or eBay & Amazon
- Avoid disruptions to your day-to-day – Patchworks maintains, updates, and upgrades its integration system all the time to keep your ERP, POS, and eCommerce systems running together
What will we do for you?
- Smart Data-mapping establishes the most important information to your business
- Patchworks SKU Cleanse irons out conflicts and errors in your inventory
Shopify and Clover Integration
- Faster fulfilment and sales processes – sync your Orders & Customer Accounts automatically
- Never miss a sale – unify your stock levels across Clover and Shopify and never disappoint a customer again
- Save money on error-prone, expensive manual data handling – sync your Products & Categories with Patchworks