OpenCart + CyberTill Integrations
Need OpenCart and CyberTill synced up and co-operating?
Manually syncing your eCommerce and POS systems is costing you time and money – let Patchworks make it a whole lot easier for you
What does Patchworks do for you?
Organised, automated, and optimised – get your systems working just how you want them
- Save time, money, and headaches – don’t get embroiled in custom development, Pathworks is a more permanent and simpler solution
- Get started as soon as possible – with our rapid-deploy solutions we can solve your integration woes quickly
- Work with the experts on systems integration, our developers will analyse your business’s unique needs to find the best option for you
- You’ve just started using OpenCart or CyberTill in conjunction with each other but they’re not quite as cooperative as you’d hoped
- You’re wasting time manually syncing your systems, time that could be spent developing your business
- You don’t want to invest in more problematic development that could be outdated by the time you expand your business
Patchworks’ integration solutions allow you to
- Select the ideal software for your business – don’t feel restricted as to what software you can use, Patchworks can integrate a huge range of combinations of eCommerce, POS, and ERP systems.
- Futureproof your systems – expand with ease by adding on Sage or Xero accounting software, or Amazon and eBay online marketplaces. Patchworks can integrate them into your existing system with ease!
- Keep on top of your sales – we maintain, update, and upgrade our systems all the time so that you needn’t worry about a drop in service
The Patchworks process
- Determine the critical information flows in your business with smart data-mapping
- Clean up your inventory’s snags and conflicts with Patchworks SKU cleanse
OpenCart and CyberTill Integration
- Speed up sales and fulfilment processes by syncing Orders & Customer Accounts in real-time
- Never miss a sale by unifying your stock levels
- Save time and money spent on manual data handling by syncing Products & Categories
- Sales Orders
- Customer Accounts