Shopify + Netsuite Integrations
Looking to get Netsuite up and running with your Shopify site?
With Patchworks you aren’t restricted in your eCommerce and ERP choices – integrate a new or old Shopify site into your ERP with ease!
What’s in it for you?
Patchworks organises and automates the dataflow across your POS, ERP, and eCommerce platforms, allowing you to:
- Grow your business without barriers – set up a simply Shopify site to showcase a new product, and integrate it seamlessly and efficiently with Netsuite
- Save time and money on custom development – our developers have done it already, meaning Patchworks can be deployed quickly and cheaply
- Get the expert advice – share in our experience in integrating eCommerce, ERP, and POS systems and make the right decision for your business
- You love Netsuite but without syncing it to your Shopify site you’re missing out on its full potential
- You want to add a new Shopify site to your ERP but you feel held back by the cost of custom development
- You know they’re the right products for you, but if they don’t work efficiently together you feel forced to choose other platforms
Patchworks fully integrates a huge number of POS, ERP, and eCommerce platforms allowing you to:
- Get the maximum benefit from your software’s features
- Futureproof your business to expansion, adding in new sales channels like Amazon and eBay, or accounting software like Sage and Xero easily and cost-effectively
- Avoid disruption from software updates – we are always updating and upgrading our integration platform to ensure your business runs smoothly
What will Patchworks do for you?
- Smart Data-mapping to establish the most essential information to your business
- Patchworks SKU Cleanse will fix issues and conflicts in your inventory
Shopify and Netsuite Integration
- Sync Orders & Customer Accounts to make sales and fulfilment processes faster and more efficient
- Unify stock levels to avoid disappointing customers
- Eliminate manual data-handling by syncing Products & Categories – saving time and expensive errors
- Products Service
- Stock Sync
- Sales Orders Service
- Customer Accounts Service
- Fulfilment Service
- Refunds/Returns Service