NetSuite + Open Cart Integrations
Trying to get your OpenCart data into NetSuite but it’s proving a nightmare?
Patchworks makes managing your ERP, eCommerce, and POS software simple – giving your business the flexibility it needs to grow.
What’s in it for you?
Patchworks organises and automates the dataflow between OpenCart and NetSuite, meaning
- You save time, effort and money – our integration platform is ready to go, making it simple for you
- You can get started now – you don’t need to do any coding, we’ll set it all up for you!
- You’re working with the experts – we’ll offer you advice based on our experience to help you get the ERP and eCommerce system your business needs
- You’re setting up or adding an Open Cart site to your ERP system but they don’t sync automatically
- You know they’re the best options for your business – if they would work together like you’d expect
- You’re not going to spend more time or money on custom development that goes out of date as soon as your business expands
Patchworks’ integration platform allows you to
- Get the right software for your business – we integrate a huge range of eCommerce, POS, and ERP platforms like WooCommerce and NetSuite
- Futureproof your business – expand easily in the future, we can add Sage or Xero accounting software and Amazon or eBay online marketplaces into your ERP system as part of our integration platform
- Avoid disruption of service, we’ll keep your integrated software updated, upgraded, and constantly maintained so you don’t have to worry
What does Patchworks do for you?
- Determine which information is critical to the success of your business with smart data-mapping
- Cleanse your inventory of errors and conflicts, ready for a smooth integration
Netsuite with Magento Integration
- Faster sales and fulfilment processes with fully synced Orders & Customer Accounts
- Happier customers with unified stock levels never disappointing again
- Cheaper, error-free automated data-handling by syncing your Products & Categories
- Sales Orders
- Customer Accounts