NetSuite + PrestaShop Integrations
Starting up a PrestaShop eCommerce site and want to add it into NetSuite?
Getting your various eCommerce, ERP, POS and sales channels systems all synced up is a true nightmare for retailers like you – but the integration experts at Patchworks can help!
What does Patchworks do?
Patchworks stitches disjointed systems together, giving you a user-friendly ERP experience that allows you to make the right decisions for your business
- Save money – don’t waste time and cash on web development projects, Patchworks have the infrastructure ready to go
- Save time – don’t wait around for long, Patchworks deploys quickly
- Get the expert advice from our experienced developers, keen to make sure you get the right integration solution for your business’s unique framework
- You want to start a PrestaShop site to get selling, or tie in an existing site to your NetSuite ERP system – but it’s a nightmare to get the two co-operating
- You know that both systems fulfil your business’s needs, but your infrastructure lacks the flexibility to get the most out of them
- You’re trying to keep costs down and shelling out for custom development that might break after a few software updates is not a valid option
Patchworks seamlessly integrates PrestaShop and NetSuite so that you can
- Expand easily by adding new eCommerce, ERP, POS, accounting, or even online marketplace systems to your current infrastructure. If you’re using Sage, or starting to sell on Amazon ,we can integrate a huge range of systems!
- Optimise your software choices and feel unrestricted by what systems you’ve already chosen
- Avoid disruption with our continuously updated, maintained, and upgraded integration solution
What will we do for you?
Let’s talk – Pre-Integration Consultancy
- Intelligent data-mapping works out what information is most important to your business
- Patchworks SKU Cleanse fixes up your inventory before integration, ironing out snags and conflicts
Get up and running – PrestaShop and NetSuite Integration
- Orders & Customer Accounts Sync – faster sales and fulfilment processes
- Unified stock levels – less disappointed customers
- Products & Categories Sync – eliminate manual data handling errors and save time