Netsuite & Zen Cart
Starting up a Zen Cart site and need it to sync into your NetSuite ERP software?
Getting disparate systems to co-operate can feel like mixing oil and water, but Patchworks can help with our dedicated integration platform
What can Patchworks do for you?
Patchworks automates and organises the flow of data across all your eCommerce systems so you can make the most of your NetSuite software
- Reduced development costs – don’t shell out for unnecessary web development, our platform is ready to go!
- Get started now – Patchworks deploys rapidly so that you can get the full benefits of your existing software straight away
- Talk with the experts – our experienced developers are well-versed in all things integration, we deal with problems like yours every day
- NetSuite gives you the insight you need to make the right decisions for your business, but your Zen Cart site isn’t synced up and is difficult to manage
- You feel pushed to spend large amounts of money on expensive software and development that may only restrict your system further
- You’re fed up of managing your Zen Cart site inefficiently and need it integrated into NetSuite as soon as possible!
Patchworks’ integration platform lets you
- Optimise your software decisions – with an extensive range of integration solutions, we can get your ERP, eCommerce, and POS software running smoothly together
- Expand with ease – as your business grows, expand your software infrastructure through Patchworks – whether it’s new eCommerce systems, accounting software like Xero and Sage, or sales channels like Amazon and eBay
- Sleep easy knowing that we are always maintaining, updating, and upgrading our integration platform to cater better to your needs
How do we get started?
- Let’s decide what information is key to keeping your business running through our smart Data-Mapping process
- We’ll solve your inventory’s snags – Patchworks’ SKU Cleanse spots issues and conflicts in your inventory before integrating
Zen Cart and NetSuite integration
- We sync your Orders & Customer Accounts, speeding up sales and fulfilment processes to get your products out faster
- By unifying your stock levels across your systems you will avoid disappointing a customer who’s bought an out-of-stock product
- Avoid manual data handling errors and save time by syncing Products & Categories