PrestaShop + Futura4Retail Integrations
Struggling to stay on top of your online and in-store data?
If your PrestaShop and Futura4Retail aren’t automatically synced, you could be missing key insights and sales opportunities – but Patchworks can help
Benefit from integrated POS and eCommerce
Automate and regulate the flow of data between PrestaShop and Futura4Retail with the Patchworks platform
- Save money and time on custom development, Patchworks has done all the work already!
- Patchworks is ready to go and can be applied to your system rapidly for instant benefits
- Trust the experts at Patchworks to ensure your systems are streamlined and reaching their full potential
Does this sound like you?
- You’ve just started using PrestaShop online or Futura4Retail in-store, but the conflicting information you’re getting from each is causing you confusion and risking errors
- You’ve considered getting more expensive software that covers both areas, but you’re happy with PrestaShop and Futura4Retail and don’t want to change
- You don’t have money to fork out for custom development that you’re worried could just end up costing you much more in the future
Then you need Patchworks
Seamlessly integrate PrestaShop and Futura4Retail with Patchworks and reap the benefits:
- The right software for your business, restriction-free – we’ll worry about integrating it so you don’t have to, we can sync a huge range of POS, eCommerce, and ERP systems!
- Adopt new sales channels, make use of the best accounting software – we can easily install Amazon, eBay, Sage, and Xero, fully integrated with your existing systems!
- Maintain a disruption-free system – we’ll look after your integration to ensure it’s updated and upgraded to keep pace with changes to your systems
What’s the process?
- Smart Data-mapping identifies the information processes that are most important to your business
- Patchworks SKU cleanse ensures errors in your inventory aren’t inherited when your systems are integrated
PrestaShop and Futura4Retail Integration
- Synced Orders & Customer Accounts – faster and more efficient sales and fulfilment processes
- Unified stock levels – fewer disappointed customers, and no missed sales opportunities
- Integrated Products & Categories – cheap, accurate data handling across your systems