Shopify Plus + Clover Integrations
Trying to integrate your Clover POS system with Shopify Plus in a seamless, hassle-free way?
Remove obstacles from your business’s growth – syncing your ERP, eCommerce, and POS systems is easy, effective, and inexpensive with Patchworks!
Patchworks regulates and organises the flow of data between Shopify Plus and Clover
- You waste less time and money on custom development you don’t need, Patchworks’ platform is ready to go!
- You get the best advice on streamlining and perfecting your systems – have a chat with our integration experts!
- You can get started quickly with our rapid-deploy platform, because why wait?
- Upgraded to Shopify Plus or just installed Clover in-store but the two systems don’t marry up as you’d expect?
- You know you’ve chosen the right systems for your business, but you feel you’re missing their full potential
- You don’t have the money to waste on custom development that could become obsolete as you update your systems in the future
We can help!
The Patchworks integration platform solves your problems:
- Make your software decisions based on merit and not just ease, we can integrate a huge range of eCommerce, POS, and ERP platforms – including Shopify Plus and Clover!
- Be prepared to expand – with Patchworks you can add on sales channels like Amazon and eBay, and accounting software Sage and Xero with ease! Or if you’re switching systems, we can help with that too
- Keep your systems stable – we monitor and upgrade our platform all the time so your systems are running 24/7, no hiccups!
What’s the process?
- A quick chat helps us establish which information is critical to your business, and data-map it smartly
- We’ll fix hiccups and errors in your inventory with Patchworks SKU cleanse
Shopify Plus and Clover Integration
- We’ll speed up your sales and fulfilment processes by syncing your Orders & Customer Accounts
- Having to let down customers? We’ll unify your stock levels so that customers see exactly what’s in stock
- We’ll sync your Products & Categories across the board, eliminating expensive and error-prone manual data handling