WooCommerce + Clover Integrations
No easy way to get your Clover and WooCommerce data synced?
Don’t you believe it – Patchworks offers a simple and cost-effective solution to integrating your POS and eCommerce systems with ease.
What does Patchworks do for your business?
Make managing stock, sales, and fulfilment across your WooCommerce site and Clover simple by automating and organising the flow of data with Patchworks
- Save times and money compared with forking out for expensive custom development
- Deploy quickly so you can get started at once
- Get expert advice from our team of developers’ broad experience of integrating systems likes yours
- You’ve started selling online or in-store but you’re having a nightmare manually managing the various data from your sales channels
- You’re worried you’ve made the wrong software choices based on difficulties integrating them
- You don’t want to spend a small fortune getting bespoke web development only for it to become defunct if you decide to change your software
Simply use Patchworks’ integration platform to avoid all that stress
- No restrictions on software – we can integrate a huge range of POS, ERP, and eCommerce systems
- Room to expand with our easy add-in system – looking to sell on Amazon or eBay? Using Xero or Sage accounting software? We can integrate those into your system too
- Keep on track, we’ll keep your integration system maintained, updated, and upgraded so you don’t need to worry about software changes throwing a spanner in the works
The Patchworks process
- The most important data to your business organised with Patchworks’ smart Data-Mapping
- Conflicts and errors in your inventory ironed out with Patchworks’ SKU cleanse
WooCommerce and Clover Integration
- Speed up sales and fulfilment process – synced Orders & Customer Accounts
- Unify stock levels across your system – for more happy customers, and less missed sales
- Avoid risky manual data handling, we sync Products & Categories everywhere