X-Cart + Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integrations
Are Microsoft Dynamics and X-Cart not working together the way that you need them to?
Integrate your ERP and eCommerce platforms with Patchworks for increased productivity and reduced operational costs.
How can Patchworks help your business?
Patchworks provides a seamless link for your platforms by collating and transferring all of your key business data in real-time to save you time and money
- Instant Integration – don’t wait around for a custom integration development to be coded, Patchworks is pre-built and ready for instant deployment
- Expert advice – our experienced integrations team will work with you at every stage, providing advice to help you achieve full productivity from your system
- Reduced costs – integrating your software is a much more cost effective and reliable solution than entering data by hand
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve recently updated your software, however your platforms won’t share data
- You business is growing and the volume of data you are receiving is becoming difficult to manage manually
- Changing your software or investing in a custom integration development isn’t a cost-effective solution
The Patchworks solution
Integrate your entire software system for accelerated performance and greater profit
- Increase productivity – gain more time to drive sales and grow your business as your data is handled automatically
- 24/7 support – we aren’t just here to integrate your system, we provide ongoing support and updates to ensure the very best service
- Expand easily – migrate into new sales channels or adopt new software strategies quickly and simply with Patchworks
The Patchworks process
- Smart Data Mapping – we identify your key business data
- Patchworks SKU cleanse – your inventory is thoroughly scanned and cleared of errors
- Maximise your efficiency– with help and advice at every stage of your integration
X-Cart and Microsoft Dynamics integration
- Improved productivity – synchronisation across multiple platforms
- Syncedcategories – throughout your system for faster order fulfilment
- Reduced operational costs – eliminate the need for manual data entry tasks with real-time data transfer